Are you tired of searching for trustworthy resources on teaching Revelation and Bible prophecy to kids?
The Seven Churches Lessons for kids is the answer. Simple, biblical and yet not dumbed down. Ground your kids in Jesus’ love with Bible truth for the crazy times we’re living in.
These lessons for kids on the seven churches of Revelation are easy to use and all about Jesus. Build a firm foundation by teaching kids about Revelation with these fun, simple lessons. Children will learn about Jesus’ great love for them and his instructions to avoid compromise with the world. This is a digital product delivered to your email to download.
These lessons are for you if you’ve ever:
Revelation doesn’t have to be scary or complicated.
These lessons point to Jesus love and his desire to save us. Simple illustrations are provided without compromising biblical truths. Complicated passages are broken down in easy to understand language using the Bible to interpret the Bible.
This 50 page workbook includes:
- 3 introductory lessons covering the main structure and themes of Revelation
- 11 core lessons on chapters 1-3 of Revelation
- Fun activity pages – crossword puzzles, word searches, word scrambles
- Questions throughout with answers taken straight from the Bible
- Uses the Bible to interpret the Bible
- Bible memorization challenge
- Learn truth, trust and love vs. deception, doubt and fear.
- A focus throughout on salvation through Christ alone and experiencing the wonderful love of Jesus
Why are these lessons so popular?
We can’t predict what path our children will take when they are adults, but we can disciple them while they are in our care. With all the confusion in our world today, it’s more important than ever to ground them in the truth of God’s word.
Kids that go through these lessons will…
- discover steps to finding deep inner joy.
- explore the simple structure of Revelation and God’s plan to save them.
- learn about Bible truth so they won’t be deceived by Satan’s deceptions.
- discover how to uncover symbolic meanings by using the Bible to interpret the Bible
Kids will readily grasp the key messages and discover a Jesus that loves and wants to save his children. The lessons are geared to proficient readers but may be used orally with younger children as well.
This is an e-book that will be delivered to your email as a printable PDF file.
Hard copy alternative: If you would like a hard copy (aka a printed workbook mailed to your address) you may purchase one by clicking this buy now button. This will take you away from this website to The Book Patch were you can purchase a hard copy of this workbook. Only click this if you want a hard copy.
NOTE: These lessons are copyright protected. Permission is granted to print as many copies needed in your immediate family or in a small group of up to 4 people. To obtain a license to make copies for a group of 5 or more people, please add one of the following licenses to your cart.